The Daily Build #40| A Curated Bulletin

in #build-it10 months ago (edited)

dailynewsletter #40.png

#Build-it is a community, born out of the need to empower and strengthen DIY (do it yourself) projects, How-to tutorials and life hacks. Among many others, was set up as a means to encourage and reward high-quality DIY and How-to projects.

Our curation account on known as @build-it.curator is fully powered with BUILD tokens (with over 100k build power) ready to reward all valid entries.

The Daily Build

Without a doubt, we're in awe of how active and fertile the steem platform is, in less than a month, we've had hundreds of users using our tags, and over 300 accounts holding our Build token on Steem engine. It is for this reason we've designed The Daily Build --- It will serve as a daily bulletin of manually curated articles and projects that use our recommended tags: #diy, #build-it, #how-to, #doityourself, #build.

My Pond - Starting a New Aquarium


Over the past 3 months, I have been starting up a new aquarium. I already have a couple, so this time I wanted to try something different, I decided to start up a small indoor pond.

Words = 847, reading time = 3mins 5sec

The second life of plastic packaging - ecology and handicrafts at my home {Polish Translation}


Polish English
Niedawno pokazałam Wam jak nadaję drugie życie pudełkom na papierowe chusteczki. W tym wpisie opiszę drugie życie różnych opakowań plastikowych w moim domu. I recently showed you how to give a second life to paper tissue boxes. In this post, I will describe the second life of various plastic packaging in my home.

Words = 294, reading time = 1min 4sec

Eggplant Special Recipe - Eggplant Bharta


Everyone likes the variety of food or the different flavors. Because everyone is a little more careful about the taste of food. So everyone has the best efforts to get the most taste in food. Because of which we try different types of recipes at different times, we try to enhance the taste by making something different. Many find happiness in making something different.

Words = 276, reading time = 1min 0sec

In an attempt to fairly reward the authors, we've sent 100 BUILD tokens to each to the featured authors. Additionally, a 10% beneficiary is set to @null. The remaining 90% will be powered up to keep curating.

It is our pleasure to bring you SteemNavi, our second initiative after Build-It.

SteemNavi is a springboard site to help you navigate the STEEM ecosystem with ease.

Build-It information and resources

Token Info.

This project is run and supported by our witness If you like what we do, click here to vote for us


Thank you :)

Welcome! Come have a chat with us: