Dear all my hive family, it has been a little while away since the last post I made. Today I would like to join you again with my simple recipe for preparing my kid's favorite dinner. Today's recipe is something easy to prepare and only takes little time to cook, but it lasts only 5 minutes to be finished by my daughters.
Credits for my little Aurora, who decored the food before I took the picture
Guys do you know what?. I strongly believe that the way you prepare the food for your family is the way you show them you love. That is why I try my best to spare my time to cook for them, besides, whenever I come home from my job hunting time, my daughters will come and ask me if I can cook something special for them. I know I have only little time to be with them. A few days ago at the evening, I just arrived home from my parttime job (that is the best I could find now). I will tell you about what I am doing on the later post when I have time to do so.
Well, cut the cheese...
Here is the recipe for Spicy Tempe and water spinach
- 300 gr water spinach
- 1 block fresh Tempe made from soya bean
- 5 onions (you can add more if you like)
- 1 Pc Garlic
- 2 medium size Tomatoes
- 3 Pcs Red chili pepper
- 1 small block tofu (if you like)
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pick the water spinach and wash it
- Dices the Tempe and tofu (Slice as you like)
- Wash it clean and dried it
- Grind well tomatoes, red chili pepper, onion, and garlic in a blender
- Saute the seasoning in the pan, wait for a while (about 3 minutes)
- Add Tempe and Tofu into the pan, stir it up thoroughly. Simmer it for about 5 minutes before adding the water spinach. Add a teaspoon salt.
- Add all water spinach, wait for a few seconds before stirring it up.
- Stir it up thoroughly, and wait for another 3 minutes, before serving it.
My kids love to eat it with warm rice and salty fish
I walked out to answer the call and there was nothing left when I returned 10 minutes later. Lol :D
Enjoy it, it is simple to prepare a delicious menu for dinner
I hope what I share will be useful for my lovely friends