Before the Bees showed up, I started working on the wiring for the webcam. Once the Bees showed up I wouldn't be able to disturb them much. So the wiring was mostly done before they showed up.
It all started with me building a milk crate computer using an old motherboard that's at least 10 years old. I was going to throw it away soon but glad I kept it for a project like this.
I ran three usb cables through the wall. One for the microphone power and two for the webcams. In addition there is also an audio cable.
With the cables through the wall I plugged them into the motherboard and everything worked out well.
The webcam is live and can be found below.