Happy Saturday Steemit friends, regards. On this occasion I present a very rich and nutritious dish; Spanish Potato Omelette! Really a delicacy for the palate. Ideal for sharing in a family reunion, and for lunch. I hope you like it.
- 5 potatoes, 4 eggs, 1 sausage, 1 medium onion, 4 peppers, 1 sprig of chives, 1 sprig of coriander, 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into wheels.
- Chop the chili, chives, cilantro and sausage into small pieces. Fry them.
- Beat an egg with salt.
- Grease a container and place a layer of potatoes, then chopped dressings and sausage.
- Cover with egg, and alternate until you finish several layers with the potatoes.
- Bake for half an hour. AND READY.