It's been quiet with this challenge because everyone is so busy wrapping up the end of year and getting ready for Christmas, but this weeks entries did NOT disappoint. It was great getting four entries in the last two days of the challenge!! Some people are working on getting the materials ready for their build, whatever that might be - we're pretty excited about what's in the works!
Who are Build-IT?
Build-it are about empowering and strengthening DIY projects, how to tutorials and life hacks. They were set up to reward high quality DIY and 'how to' projects and you can earn 'build' tokens by using recommended tags such as #diy, #build-it, #how-to, #doityourself and #build. They even have a condensor - https://build-it.io/.
Natural Medicine often sees these tags alongside #naturalmedicine because many of our folk are equally into self sufficiency and resourcefulness, making their own rather than buying from a store. We've run challenges like this before where we've seen all kinds of 'make your own' projects such as making your own deodorant or clothes washing powder, and of course lots of yummy healthy food recipes!!
This week's entries win both BUILD and LOTUS tokens - congratulations! They also go into the running for the final 150 Steem which will be an awesome Christmas present! Get your entries in asap - don't wait til the last minute as there are tokens to be won every week, and the last week entries may not recieve any tokens as we would have already given them all away!
Week 2 Entries
Week 1 Entries
The Challenge (In Case You Missed It)
This challenge is a little different because we're going to ask you to 'make' your own project from scratch - something you have never made before but always wanted to. We want you to document it as a step by step 'how to' in an engaging and creative a way as possible.
Try to choose something challenging! We love Build-It's tag line: DO IT NOW! This could be a great opportunity to start that project you've been putting off for ages!
You must 'build' or 'make' something that relates to 'natural health' - this, of course, is very broad! And remember, Christmas is COMING! Some ideas:
- Make your own bath salts to gift to a friend
- Build your own altar for meditative rituals
- Build an outdoor fire bath for self-care
- Make your own deodorant
- Make your own apple cider vinegar or try pickling for the first time
- Set up a self watering system for your permaculture garden
- Make your own still for essential oils
- Make a hydrosol out of your favourite herb and package for gifting
- Try making your own vitamin pills, tea or herbal cookies
- Make your own soap
- Make your own colloidal silver
- Make your own vegan cheese
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜! (DUE DATE DEC 21st AEST 9 am)
This ones a HUGE one because we recognize we're asking you to do something quite BIG and CREATIVE!
Both BUILD-IT and NATURAL MEDICINE are contributing 75 STEEM each and 1000 staked tokens to the winners - that's 1000 BUILD tokens and 1000 LOTUS.
We reserve the right to divide the winnings as we see fit - either one ultimate winner, or divided amongst a few, depending on the quality of the entries.
Each week we'll award some tokens for the entries
The first TWENTY resteems will recieve 0.25 Steem each from Natural Medicine. Last week's resteemers were @joanawatts @stortebeker @anouk.nox @kymaticus @corsica @goldendawne @plantstoplanks @astrizak @senorcoconut @dumitriu @trucklife-family @rezoanulvibes @consciousangel7 @tryskele @olivia08 @anggreklestari @saun @mobi72
- Original entries and photos only
- Posts MUST be posted from NaturalMedicine.io OR Build-It.io
- Use #naturalmedicine and #buildit as your first tags (we don't mind which one goes first)
- Resteem this if possible!
- REFER BACK TO THIS POST AND BOTH TRIBES IN YOUR POST!
- DROP YOUR LINK HERE! If you forgot to do that on last week's post, it's not too late - we'll still consider your post if you drop it in the comments BELOW THIS POST.
All the curation and author rewards in LOTUS for this post will be burnt to help the ecosystem.
We need YOU! Please consider delegating to help keep this collective going. The minimum entry for membership is 20SP (free for members under 150SP), and helps give YOU upvotes, contests, meditation sessions, an awesome discord support group, and so much more!