Finally I started using my new electric oven. I started making cookies today.
Because the space in my oven is quite large, so while baking cookies, I decided to make another meal.
Then I immediately thought about baked eggs with a mixture of cheese and vegetables that were in stock in my kitchen.
This recipe includes saving lives at certain times, if you have an oven.
The ingredients and how to make it are fairly easy. You don't need special cooking skills to make this.
- Eggs (I use 3 eggs here)
- Seasoning (Pepper, salt) to taste
- Vegetables (I use spinach and boiled corn)
- Grated cheese.
How to make
- Beat the eggs. Then add seasoning and chopped vegetables.
- Then add grated cheese. Stir well.
- Move it to the baking tray.
- Bake for around 20-30 minutes.
- Lift, and serve with your favorite sauce. You can add other vegetable garnishes and grated cheese toppings if you want.
This dish has always been my favorite. My mother said, it looked like pizza. 🍕 🍕 🍕
What do you think of this dish? Have you ever tried eggs that are served by baking?