Snow White Cookies: My First Baking Story
The first cookies I made using my new oven are SNOW WHITE COOKIES.
These cookies are cookies that are easily found during Eid al-Fitr. So I decided to make these cookies.
The fact is I have never even had experience using an oven. I only watched tutorials on Youtube a few times about recipes for baked goods.
I am quite happy about the result of my first cookies are delicious. My family liked it and asked me to make it again.
I will share the recipe for you:
- 175 grams of all purpose flour
- 175 grams of margarine
- 30 grams of maizena flour
- 3 yellow eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- powdered sugar for topping
How to make
- Mix margarine using a mixer. Then after it looks smooth, add egg yolk. Mixer again until well blended.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda, then mix well with only a spatula.
- Then add grated cheese, and knead.
- Roll it by rolling pin then shape using crescent mold.
- Bake with a temperature of 185 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Lift, add powdered sugar while hot. Then let it cool before cookies are stored in an airtight jar.
Beautiful cookies for special days, especially for Eid al-Fitr which I will celebrate in a few days.