I'm not in a mood to do anything today, it's been a looooong, lazy Saturday and I thought I could show you my first attempt in making macrame coasters which ended up in a macrame...
The spiral weaving was not difficult, but I didn't use the right type of cord in the first place, so I could not get what I hoped for. I did not want to let my effort and time go to waste, therefore I improvised and turned my unsuccessful coaster into a an ornament.
Now I need to make a couple more in other colors and hang them on my balcony. They'll definitely bring a bright note to it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend!!