3 egg yolks
1 can condensed milk
1/3 cup margarine (butter)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Sweetened cocoa powder
2tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Sift together: all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix egg yolks, condensed milk, vanilla essence, and margarine. Mix the ingredients well until they are blended together.
- Now, mix the dry and wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Then, beat the egg whites until foamy.
- Add the meringue to the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the pan and level it.
- Cover and steam for about 45 minutes over medium heat.
DSLR Camera: Canon eos 80D, Canon 5D mk2
ACTION Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Silver, GoPro Hero 5 Black
Lens: Canon 18-135mm kit lens, Canon 50 mm 1.8 STM , Canon 40mm 2.8 STM lens,
Gimbal: DJI Ronin S, Zhiyun crane for Action Camera
"Blippy Trance" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
My Previous Food And Travel Vlogs
Let us be connected always. Please check and follow me also on my other social media handles.