My excavator broke down. It cant rotate anymore for some reason. For now the vineyard work is on pause. Since the tourist season might be salvageable i jumped onto working on the boat.
Most of the stuff i did so far was related to the woodwork. I took all the wood down, sanded it down and applied protective coating.
Today i finally did some actual exciting work. Sanded the boat down, filled up the scratches and painted the boat in navy blue.
Let me know what you think.
I think it looks cooler. Looks faster. 🙂
I removed the tacky stickers, still a few left on the top side and just went to town. I might paint another blue section on the upper side but that will go under consideration first. I dont want to overdo it.
Lets go a step further though. If this post gets $50 at payout i put a red Hive logo on the boat.😘
I dont think thats too unreasonable lol.
So here are the photos.
Next post will prolly be about the interior. It was kind of a mess when i bought the boat so i didnt take pics. You get only the AFTER shots in that case. lol