Good morning guys
It's Saturday and over here we spend time to prepare nice delicacies for ourselves.
So today I prepared Custard and fried yam/potatoes.
Here's the ingredient 👇
- Groundnut oil
- Milk and sugar
- Pill your potatoes and yam
- Wash and slice, then cut them into a cube form, add salt and turn.
- Place your pot or frying pan on fire and pour in your Groundnut oil, when it's hot.
- When the Groundnut oil is hot, put your yam /potatoes inside and turn till it's done.
- Mix your Custard and turn it well. - Boil water and when the water is hot, pour it inside the Custard and turn.
- Add your sugar, milk, chocolate etc and turn.
- After that, your breakfast is ready to be served 🤗
This is what I prepared this morning and I thought it wise to share in case don't know what to prepare for breakfast.
You should try that, it's simple and easy to prepare.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate.