I noticed that Afang soup was the soup trending all over my timeline. You know why? Reasons being that, Afang soup is a simple soup one can actually prepare if you have crayfish and Maggi, other ingredients are minor and not really necessary.
Atama soup on the other hand is a kind of soup that requires lots of ingredients especially the eatable things like meat, fish, cow skin etc. You can't use crayfish and Maggi to prepare Atama soup, you need to buy everything buyable in order for the soup to taste well.
Personally, I like Afang soup and today I'll be sharing with you guys recipes on how to prepare Afang soup without stress.
Let's first see the ingredients
- Afang leaves
- Cow skin
- Palm oil
Most Afang leaves are full of sand especially in this rainy season, so it is advisable that one should wash the leaves well and dry before slicing it. During dry season, you can either wash or use your hands to clean the leaves before slicing.
- Here's the Afang leaves, pluck it and then wash it....
- Slice them into small pieces so you can pound them very well.
- Pound them after slicing
- Wash the waterleaf very well to avoid sand
- Slice the Waterleaf
- Wash your meat, cow skin, perewinkle, fish, snail, Stockfish and pepper.
- Put them inside the pot and steam for 10 minutes
- Add Waterleaf and Palm oil, Maggi, pepper, salt, crayfish and cook for 3 minutes
- Turn it and then add the Afang and turn for 2 minutes
- Scoop after that and serve it fresh and being down your pot.
That's how to prepare Afang soup, it's simple and easy to prepare, try it and thank me later
You can decide to eat it with Garri, fufu, sermovita, wheat etc.
Thanks for reading and engaging my blog guys, I really appreciate.