Hello all, it's @justinparke here! Welcome to the first challenge in our new community! Not much has changed at all, except if you'd like to earn LOTUS for your posts, you'll now need to use the tag #lotus instead of #naturalmedicine. You can read about WHY we've moved here - rest assured, no drama - just a reorganizing!
First of all, a few changes - the challenge post and the wrap up will be in the ONE post this time. We also have a nice few delegations coming in, so our upvote is starting to grow. If you'd like to support #vegan #plantbased content in this community, us plant powered folk would all appreciate it!
The latest Plant-Based Weekly Cooking Challenge features a new set of ingredients for the week ahead's challenge!
Plant-Based Cooking Challenge
🥦🌽🍉 WEEK #26 🍈🍅🥜
I'm always doing my best to provide you all with a fun but challenging set of ingredients and/or cooking styles that will keep us all entertained. I hope I've done it once again and and have you all excited for this week's new challenge. I am looking forward to what you all with share with me this, so let the ideas begin brewing now! And of course, if you can't manage to make anything for the challenge, your #plantbased content is still welcome in our community!
Plant Power Cooking ChallengeHIVE rewards sponsored by @plantstoplanks
Week #25 Winner(s)
Donuts are already a pretty amazing treat to make, but this chef cranked it up a notch for last week's challenge, turning these already awesome donuts into "CBDonuts," as she calls them. Just look at these beauties and you will immediately need to check out her post, showing you detailed instructions on how to re-create these fried rounds of chill-out bread in your home kitchen.
Congratulations @blackberryskunk! You are the winner of 3 HIVE and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
2nd Prize Winner
Sweet and Sour Spicy Guava
by: @umirais (2nd)
I love eating unripe guava with chilies and salt, and sometimes I add a bit of sugar if I've been overly generous with the chilies. This chef has taken the chili-guava concept and turned it into something a little fancier, making a simple syrup to coat the guavas, then refrigerating with the other flavors for maximum flavor infusion, good idea!
Week #26 Ingredients/Styles:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodie, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #lotus tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
1st prize is 6 HIVE 2nd prize is 3 HIVE 3rd prize 1 HIVE
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get reblogged, tweeted, and even tipped!
How to Be Curated by PLANT POWER
Use the tags #lotus #vegan #plantbased
Post in the Plant Power Community
Ensure your recipes are plant based - although we don't preach any diets, this curation would like to focus on plants rather than dairy or meat additions to recipes.
Use clear, well focussed photographs - and ORIGINAL content!